The City of Stonecrest City Council will meet on Feb. 19, 6 p.m., at Stonecrest City Hall, 3120 Stonecrest Blvd. This is the voting meeting for the council.
CITY OF STONECREST, GEORGIA
Honorable Mayor Jason Lary, Sr.
Council Member Jimmy Clanton, Jr. – District 1 Council Member Rob Turner- District 2
Council Member Jazzmin Cobble – District 3 Council Member George Turner- District 4
Council Member Diane Adoma – District 5
CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
February 19, 2018
Stonecrest City Hall
3120 Stonecrest Blvd.
Stonecrest, Georgia 30038
- CALL TO ORDER: Mayor Jason Lary
- ROLL CALL: Leah Rodriguez, Interim City Clerk
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
- PUBLIC COMMENTS:
- MINUTES: Approval of Minutes of the Regular City Council Meeting January 16, 2018
- ADOPTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL AGENDA:
- CONSENT AGENDA: The following agenda items shall be considered on the consent agenda. (Before voting on the consent agenda items, the Chair will provide opportunity to add or delete items)
- Resolution in Support of Georgia Municipal Association Legislative 7.7.
- Approval of Zoning Calendar
- AGENDA ITEMS:
- Professional Auditing Services (Mauldin & Jenkins)
- Professional City Services (CH2M/Jacobs)
- Amendment to Pouring Hours (incorporating DeKalb’s recent changes)
- Chapter 7 of the Stonecrest Building Ordinance—Second Read
- Planning Commission Items (Public Hearing).
- Zoning Amendment/Special Land Use (SLUP 0002) Child Care Facility
- Zoning Amendment/Special Land Use (SLUP 0003) Popeye’s Drive through Restaurant
- Zoning Amendment/Special Land Use (SLUP 0004) Personal Care Home
- CITY MANAGER COMMENTS:
- CITY ATTORNEY COMMENTS:
- MAYOR AND COUNCIL COMMENTS:
- EXECUTIVE SESSION:
WHEN AN EXECUTIVE SESSION IS REQUIRED, ONE WILL BE CALLED FOR THE FOLLOWING: ISSUES: 1) PERSONNEL, 2) LITIGATION, 3) REAL ESTATE