Fourteen schools in the DeKalb County School District were recognized for generating some of the best student achievement statewide in 2016.
The 2016 Single Statewide Accountability System awards, given by the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement, is a listing of Georgia schools that have exhibited high student performance or academic growth as measured by the College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI) from the three most recent school years.
Awards are given for performance student performance and/or academic growth. The rating system is awarded by percentile compared to other schools in the state: bronze (93rd percentile), silver (95th percentile), gold (97th percentile), and platinum (99th percentile).
High performing DCSD campuses, including awards in greatest gains and academic growth, respectively, include:
- Austin Elementary School (platinum growth, platinum performance)
- Cedar Grove High School (silver growth)
- DeKalb Early College Academy (gold growth, platinum performance)
- DeKalb PATH Academy Charter School Silver (silver growth)
- DeKalb School of the Arts (silver growth, platinum performance)
- Dunwoody Elementary School (bronze performance)
- Dunwoody High School (bronze growth)
- Indian Creek Elementary School (platinum growth)
- Kittredge Magnet School (platinum performance)
- Laurel Ridge Elementary School (gold growth)
- Montgomery Elementary School (bronze performance)
- Oak Grove Elementary School (silver performance)
- Vanderlyn Elementary School (gold performance)